Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Grandmother's ramblings

The newsletter is finally done and distributed. If you would like a free copy, simply email us your email address or postal address and we will get one to you. I was not ready for the time and emotion that this newsletter took. I am finding it both difficult and uplifting in sharing our story with others. On one hand I want to protect and hold dear to me, Cole. He is precious to me and I feel protective of him. Maybe it is one of those Freud things; I couldn't protect him in life, so I must protect him in death. And then I think how silly. Cole doesn't need my protection for he is in the arms of God. And the outpouring and support from complete strangers has been uplifting to Brian and I. Your continue prayers, thoughts, kind words, and simple gestures remind us of how lucky we are and how we can still hold our heads up, fight for other children, and sing God's praises all at the same time. I continue to discover that this part of my journey is one where I must rely on no other but God. Scary, but breathtaking too. I hope you all join me on this journey.

In HIS Love,
Anita

No comments: